Psychic Advisor

Saturday, December 23, 2017

What I brought with me

I decided to put the woes of the world aside and think about my everlasting contribution. And if each one fails I still contributed more than some. Because with every breath of air is HOPE. Hope each day an addict, a thief, a bratty kid has to change. Hope that each person that wakes up after each sleep will see and embrace their true potential and purpose. Hope. I brought a lot of it and more will come from that which I brought!

What I brought with me...

I brought one in who still holds her looks,
I think she lost more than she took.
Another I brought with eyes of blue,
I wonder though if his pride will calm, 
so he can get what he is due.
Another I brought just like before,
He's quiet and shy but smart as could be,
He could cure a cause if he wanted too,
If only he could believe and see.
Trice now I brought another just like the others,
but a special breed of energy he does possess,
and he only need gain control and direct it for success.
The next I brought who surprised us all,
God caught him up, that was his call.
I will meet him one glorious day,
so there's not much else to say.
I brought yet another like the first,
thick hair and as smart as others too,
Attractive is she but less energy used,
If only a purpose worth reaching for,
She could find and desire to open that door.
Another I brought whose smile does shine,
Ambition and life she does not lack,
But I fear her trust could set her back.
The last I brought I do not know,
For his destiny was to fulfill and show,
another family love, so I let him go.
There are eight altogether, complete at this time,
I've passed on what I could, regrets are many,
I'll watch them bring in some more to shine,
and watch them raise them while I smirk to myself.
They won't see the personalities, the way I can see from here.
They are unaware they are raising themselves,
and now they can feel the fear, 
of loving such rebellion they will always hold dear.

Merry Christmas 





No comments:

Post a Comment